Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

print invoice when i click validate button in customer invoices

By
Alloice Lagat
on 8/21/13, 7:06 AM 1,396 views

I want to print invoice account.invoice when i click validate button, This is because i want to remove print buttons so that there is no reprint of invoice again by users. is it possible? i have tried server actions but it does not work

Acespritech

--Acespritech--
| 3 2 6
India
--Acespritech--

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Acespritech
On 8/22/13, 10:55 AM

Hello !

Can you look at this blog.
http://acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/create-invoice-from-openerp-7-0-point-of-sale-pos/

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
www.acespritech.com
Mail: info@acespritech.com

Acespritech

--Acespritech--
| 3 2 6
India
--Acespritech--

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Acespritech
On 9/12/13, 2:53 AM

Hello !

This will be a customization for this requirement.
You have to write python code and inherit some invoicing methods for this.

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
www.acespritech.com
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blogs: http://acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Sounds difficult for me

Alloice Lagat
on 9/12/13, 3:33 AM

We can discuss on skype for your requirement in detail. We can help you.

Acespritech
on 9/12/13, 4:01 AM

username: alloh.alloha1

Alloice Lagat
on 9/12/13, 10:04 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/21/13, 7:06 AM
Seen: 1396 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM