Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Print Consolidated Balance Sheet with MultiCurrecy

By
NetbeamERP Technology
on 6/14/14, 8:51 AM 859 views

Hi, I have created a consolidated Balance sheet

i have Two Company one is with NGN currecy as parent and 2nd one With USD.

Now i have created a consolidated virtual Chart of A/C. but i print Balance sheet of Virtual Chart Of Account. it print all the amount in NGN. but i print seperate BS for my both companies. it print perfectly.

Pls Help i want to print consolidated BS in USD.

Udari
On 6/16/14, 4:42 AM

To which company your consolidated balance sheet belonging? It will be printed in company's currency.

Parent Company. but it is printing the child amount for 14000NG, it is printing 14000$ for Consolidated BS. means it is printing only the values with $ sign. not converting it. and also doing sum of child BS and Consolidated BS. for ex. - like my A company is balance is 30000NGN and B Company Balance 15000$ but when print BS of Consolidated it adds A+B+Consolidated

NetbeamERP Technology
on 6/18/14, 8:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/14/14, 8:51 AM
Seen: 859 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM