This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am usinig odoo for a pharmaceutical company and here what we do is test potency of every raw material based on which we use the quantity of raw material in a particular BOM but as per my findings there is no such option in odoo for adding potency or even updating the quantity of Raw material while reserving Raw material  in  MO for that product. please help.  

Discard

Hi Saad, Did you get any solution for this issue?. We have the same inquiry.Thanks!

See my answer below

Best Answer

This is a feature of the Quality App.

You create a Control Point to interrupt Users and ask them to:

• read instructions 
  • indicate if a test passed or failed
  • take a picture
  • measure something
  • complete a custom worksheet (this is new at v15)

For each Control Point, you define WHERE it is applicable (only in manufacturing or every time you move the product or just when you receive it, etc) and HOW OFTEN (every time, every X days, every X percent of the quantity being made/moved).

Examples:

A Quality Check is then recorded each time a Quality Point is passed during receiving, manufacturing, put away, internal transfer, etc (as configured) including details about who completed it, when they did and if there were any comments.

Learn more about Quality Alerts, Quality Teams and more about how the app works (12 minute video) at:

Discard