This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello everyone!

Here is my problem. When I process a sale in POS, it doesn't had the sale to the contact page.

So even tho I selecting the client, i can't go to his/her contact page to see what they bought.

Any idea why? is there a way to fix/change that?

Thanks!

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks @Nilim and @TKF but I verified and re-installed several time to try to solve this issue, but it didn't change anything.

From what I understand, the POS purchases are classified as "ORDERS".

On a contact page, by default, it shows the numbers of "SALES" and "AMOUNT INVOICED", but it does not show "ORDERS".

So even when I select a contact in the POS, process his/her purchase, it doesn't show on that contact page.

Also, when I choose the option "INVOICE" in POS, it create an invoice, but doesn't record POS payment for it, so i can't give an invoice to a client that just payed at the tilt.

(In my case, computer goods and services. I need to print not only a receipt, but also an invoice for warranty/delivery purposes)

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Mike c.,

Did you invoiced him ? Because your have to invoice the sale to inject it in your accounting.

Regards,

FTK

Discard
Best Answer

Hi This is not an usual issue. Usually it does n't happen. As per my understanding there might be a case that the module has not been installed properly i.e. while installing the module there might have been certain issue which have occurred may be due to network issue or any other factor. Hence my suggestion would be if you can reinstall the module and check once.

Discard