This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I had some problem regarding the POS, which i got few users. When I use admin user for POS no problem at all and i can view my order from Orders Page but when I use other than admin seem like their order wont be go through or maybe their order will be delay then later will get it or maybe no.

and i found that admin user the light is green but others user light is red.

I had attach the pictures as below image descriptionimage descriptionimage description

Discard

might be caused by the wrong configurations in sales journal.

Best Answer

Hi Kim,

When led turns red in POS, that means that orders are not sent to OpenERP. Orders are still in LocalStorage (browser's cache). So you should re-verify that the PC used has good Internet connexion while performing sales. (even if POS is supposed to work offline)

Orders may be delayed if you lost Internet connexion for a moment, but as you are connected again, orders should be send to OpenERP as you validate the last order, then led should turn green.

Regards

Discard
Author

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I tested 2 difference browser (chrome and firefox) in same pc. and the result is administrator is no problem but the users is can't sent it out and i tested it both way also still the same result.

It's seems that you may have rights restrictions with your user. Check user's rights (Configuration -> Users) : set access rights -> POS as manager Regards