This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Greetings

I'm working on testing Odoo v8 for my small company and we have an operating call center, this call center receives calls for 3 different restaurants and a bakery.

I was hoping that I can make the operator open 4 or 5 different POS tabs with the same user and punch in orders as they come and that way the order will print in the kitchen responsible directly (through our VPN or google cloud print) .

but as you may already know I can't open more than one POS session with the same user in odoo.

Does anyone here know of a model that can help with that? and if I hire a part time programmer to remove this restriction what are the implication of having multi session POS running? what can go wrong?

thanks for your help

Discard
Author Best Answer

bump anyone can help?

Discard

Create Multiple POS session and assign user to create this POS ..

Author

@Dep the issue is if I do what you say then the user have to close his session in restaurant 1 and then open his session in restaurant 2 that will create headache for accountant and for him. I need the user to open 2 or 3 sessions at the same time so what ever call he gets he will directly input the oder and close the sessions at the end of the day. is there a model that can help? or do I have to work a custom one?