Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS Error - There is no receivable account defined to make payment. None

By
Stian Hartviksen
on 4/15/16, 12:44 PM 645 views

Dear all.

Using Odoo Community version 9 fresh install and POS.

When making a new sale in POS, and choosing a customer - everything is ok, and I can make a sale (The backend is updated with the correct information) - Can do this many times without any problems. (The receivable account is taken from the customer)

When making a new sale in POS, without choosing a customer - I get the following error message after making the payment : "There is no receivable account defined to make payment. None" - All sales after this is not added in the backend (and seems lost) - Both when selling to "anonymous" customers and registered customers.

Please advice where I can set default receivable account that will be used when not selling to a registered customer.

Thanks in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/15/16, 12:44 PM
Seen: 645 times
Last updated: 8/24/16, 10:06 PM