This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

I'm new Odoo user, I'm trying V.12 community edition.

I've a shop and I sell B2C. I use product price tax included,  I sell to generic occasionally customers (not registered) and I sell with Pos.

I've created a product with price € 1.39 tax included. When I try sale it on Pos, is sell 1,39 + tax. If I sell it on order page (not Pos) is applied correct price € 1,39 tax included.

Why this? How can do for apply correct price with tax included in Pos?

Than

Daniele

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Check your Tax settings:

In the Invoicing app, go to configuration > taxes > select your tax > edit > advanced options > "included in price"??

You can easily duplicate (select>action>duplicate) existing taxes, modify and test according to your needs.

BR

Ricardo

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Ricardo, 

I'm using price with 'tax included ' in tax configuration, but not work

in Pos. If I make a normal order (not Pos) it work normally.  I've tried to crate fiscal position for pos, that change from tax excluded to tax included, but not work anyway. 

Thanks 

Hi Ermin Trevisan, thanks for your answer.

In Point of sale > Configuration>Setting there is not configuration tax included/escluded. But  Anyway I setted default tax like tax included.

In Point of sale>Configuaration>Point of sale>Shop there is only "Product price Receipt" with tax included/escluded, and I setted with tax included.

There is not more about tax included/excluded.

Thanks

Discard

I meant taxes setup

Author

Yes Ricardo, I mean same, In accounting>configuation>taxes.

It work well if I create a order outside Pos (this means that it works), but order Pos not apply tax included.

Thanks

Best Answer

Did you set the pricing to "Tax included" in the POS settings?

Discard