Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS amount received / Validation de vente - Ne pas renseigner montant

By
loris
on 7/20/14, 7:42 AM 633 views

Hi,

I'm implementing a touch based POS system. When finalizing a sale, the total amount is displayed in a field with a field underneath to enter the amount received (Cash, credit card, check, etc.)

Having to re-enter this amount is a waste of time.

Is there a way to populate the amout received field automatically?

=============================================================

Bonjour,

Je met en place un point de vente tactile. Au moment de conclure une vente, le montant total apparait avec une case dessous pour y écrire le montant recu (en espèce, CB, cheque...)

Renseigner le montant total fait perdre de précieuses secondes en caisse.

Est-il possible que le montant à recevoir (en espece, CB ou chèque) soit renseigné automatiquement ?

Cordialement,

Michael St-Georges
On 7/20/14, 8:09 PM

Bonjour,

Comme il sagit d'un forum principalement anglais, je vais traduire la question. Je vous propose d'en créer une nouvelle avec la version anglaise.

Hi,

I'm implementing a touch based POS system. When finalizing a sale, the total amount is displayed in a field with a field underneath to enter the amount received (Cash, credit card, check, etc.)

Having to re-enter this amount is a waste of time.

Is there a way to populate the amout received field automatically?

Thanks

loris
On 7/21/14, 2:34 AM

Thank you Michael. I thought that with the flags bsides our names would drive us to the correct forum language.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/20/14, 7:42 AM
Seen: 633 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM