Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Populate Routing for generated Manufacturing Order?

By
Alex Gallien
on 9/12/16, 6:35 PM 176 views

In Odoo v8, I have a Manufacturing Order generated from a Sale Order when selecting Confirm Sale.

However, the Manufacturing Order is generated with no value in the Routing field.

Our Manufacturing Orders require a Routing so that they will generate Work Orders and their progress can be tracked.

Each of my Products to be produced has a specific Routing. How can I ensure that a Sales Order with Product_X generates a Manufacturing Order with Routing_X?

Thank you.

I've discovered my error in setting this functionality up. Please feel free to disregard this Question.

Alex Gallien
on 9/12/16, 7:02 PM

Can you consider answering your question, with the details of what you have discovered, to benefit others who have the same thing happen to them?

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 9/12/16, 7:28 PM
Alex Gallien
On 9/13/16, 7:18 PM

My issue that I solved was:

The product I was adding to a Sale Order had two different Bills of Materials available. One of them had the correct Routing value set, the other did not. Because there was more than one Bill of Materials available, the Routing did not automatically populate. After removing the unneeded Bill of Materials, the Routing automatically populated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/12/16, 6:35 PM
Seen: 176 times
Last updated: 9/13/16, 7:18 PM