This question has been flagged
3 Replies

In Odoo v8, I have a Manufacturing Order generated from a Sale Order when selecting Confirm Sale.

However, the Manufacturing Order is generated with no value in the Routing field.

Our Manufacturing Orders require a Routing so that they will generate Work Orders and their progress can be tracked.

Each of my Products to be produced has a specific Routing. How can I ensure that a Sales Order with Product_X generates a Manufacturing Order with Routing_X?

Thank you.

Discard
Author

I've discovered my error in setting this functionality up. Please feel free to disregard this Question.

Can you consider answering your question, with the details of what you have discovered, to benefit others who have the same thing happen to them?

Author Best Answer

My issue that I solved was:

The product I was adding to a Sale Order had two different Bills of Materials available. One of them had the correct Routing value set, the other did not. Because there was more than one Bill of Materials available, the Routing did not automatically populate. After removing the unneeded Bill of Materials, the Routing automatically populated.

Discard