Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Point of Sale Report

By
Atiqure
on 4/15/14, 5:32 AM 1,044 views

Please guide with a simple steps. How can i see all the report from point of sales at the end of the day . Suppose how much sales made today. how many stocks are in hand. I need the final report at the end of the day or at any time as we all view the report in as usually.

Thank you

Atiqure
On 4/16/14, 1:13 PM

But in my openerp7 Daily Operation menu is not coming. i have install all the required modules

Jagdish Panchal
on 4/17/14, 2:06 AM

Thank you .

Atiqure
on 4/17/14, 3:25 AM

Do we can have FIFO if I finance that?

Atiqure
on 4/17/14, 3:26 AM

Means ? I did'nt get you

Jagdish Panchal
on 4/17/14, 3:31 AM

Does Openerp support for FIFO and LIFO?

Atiqure
on 4/17/14, 3:34 AM

Yes openerp support

Jagdish Panchal
on 4/17/14, 3:41 AM

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 4/15/14, 5:46 AM

Hi,

You can print report from Point Of Sale >> Daily Operations >> Orders then select Order and click on Print button in drop down click on Sales Summery. This report will help you.

Thanks

but in my side Daily Operation menu is not displaying. So can u please help me with this problem .

Thanks

Atiqure
on 4/16/14, 1:14 PM

can i maintain product batch wise or in lots system ? suppose i have one product "product Test1" i have created the product and updated it. but again the same product am receiving product but now the cost is changed. So in this case what to do . How to overcome with this situation? Thank You

Atiqure
on 4/18/14, 1:00 PM

Hi Jagdish, I am having a problem with the reports you refer (Point of Sale / Daily Operations / Orders). When I choose any of the listed reports (Invoice, Sales summary or POS Line), the system generates an error after a long time with the "still loading ..." message. Can you help?

ThinkOpen Solutions (Angola), Paulo Matos‏
on 10/17/14, 5:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/15/14, 5:32 AM
Seen: 1044 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM