Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Plz how to disable round function in openerp ??

By
abdallah ghrir
on 10/24/14, 6:22 AM 1,929 views

hello ,

Plz how to disable round  in openerp ??

THanks

provide detailed info regarding your scenario

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 10/24/14, 6:24 AM

exemple in sale_ordre : normally taxes =1.44 , but in openerp it show me that taxes=1.40 !!! i want that it will shows me taxes =1.44 THanks :)

abdallah ghrir
on 10/24/14, 6:34 AM

how remove rounding calculation ???

abdallah ghrir
on 10/24/14, 7:17 AM

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 10/24/14, 9:01 AM

Go to Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Decimal Accuracy: set 0 for "digits" in all the records ..

By default decimal percision/rounding factor will be 2, if you make it as 0.. then it will not round off..

Further more:
 If you want all Journal entries to be rounded off.. then

Go to Settings > Configuration > Invoicing > set 0 for "Decimal precision on journal entries"

[Edit]

I think setting it to "0" is not possible, so better set those precision to higher value... say 5 or 6 digits

when i set 0 for for "Decimal precision on journal entries" , i have this eror : ValidateError Error occurred while validating the field(s) digits: Error! You cannot define the decimal precision of 'Account' as greater than the rounding factor of the company's main currency thanks

abdallah ghrir
on 10/24/14, 9:17 AM

Oh ya.. then you just set for Decimal Accuracy records

deep
on 10/24/14, 9:47 AM

Otherwise you set higher rounding factor, say 5 or 6 digits precision

deep
on 10/24/14, 9:49 AM

it dosent work, again with 5 and 6

abdallah ghrir
on 10/27/14, 10:48 AM

no 0 , 5 and 6

abdallah ghrir
on 10/27/14, 10:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/24/14, 6:22 AM
Seen: 1929 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM