Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Plz Give the documenation

By
Dasadiya Chaitanya
on 1/1/14, 3:01 AM 708 views

I want to get documenation link for Following view with example

Tree view Form view Grant view kanban view graph Calender view Explain all the tags and its Attribute....

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 1/1/14, 3:57 AM

Thanks ......... I saw above link but I want all the filed and their related attribute for view in openerp

Dasadiya Chaitanya
on 1/7/14, 5:44 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

On 1/1/14, 4:59 AM

Hello Chaitanya,

OpenERP documentation you can pull this branch and refer this to aware of different openERP features.

In some case you need more help send me a email id so we can communicate.

Thanks............................................................. I saw your above link but how can I check the doc and soure for specific module... ????

Dasadiya Chaitanya
on 1/7/14, 5:42 AM

There is one package name Shpinx in python you can generate a direct document using a Sphinx. If you need a direct PDF then We will send you a PDF. Please send me your email address.

on 1/8/14, 2:30 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/1/14, 3:01 AM
Seen: 708 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM