I got a question/issue. (also tested on runbot)
- Create an quotation with order lines which are on stock and also orders line which are not on stock.
- Select delivery at once (when everything is available)
- Create order from this quotation
- Go to the outgoing delivery and change delivery method to partial delivery.
- Now print the picking pdf before going to the barcode environment
What you will see now is that the quantities from all order lines are displayed instead of only the lines on stock.
- When you enter the barcode environment, and close is.
- After that, print the picking document pdf; the right numbers are shown. So it seems something happens when entering the barcode environment for the order, but what? When I unreserve stock and repeat actions the same INcorrect quantities are shown.
What happens here, and how can I get the right quantities for this partial deliveries on the picking pdf document?
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 12/30/15, 3:12 PM|
|Seen: 284 times|
|Last updated: 12/31/15, 8:23 AM|