Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

PHP Script to add a new Lead into Opne ERP

By
Tawanda Mukora
on 7/25/14, 3:59 PM 1,357 views

I need help with a php script to add a new lead into Open ERP.

I have a web form on my HTML website and when a user captures information on the form, i want the information to be saved in Open ERP as  new Lead.

The fields i want to be saved are Name, Surname,Phone,Email,Internal Notes and 3-5 custom fields if thats possible.

Thanks in advance for the help.I am prepared to write the script myself but just need some guidance if anybody has done it before.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 7/28/14, 4:34 AM

Haven't done anything like that before but you need to write 2 things:

With these 2 steps in mind I think you will do just fine. If you encounter anything specific, feel free to ask.

[EDIT]

By the way, as a headstart, the object you will need to create is "crm.lead". Look for that in the CRM module of OpenERP.

Maitane Itoiz
On 9/9/14, 7:17 AM

Hello Tawanda, 

I've the same problem as you, I need to save some information from a form in order to create a new potencial cliente and I don't know how to create a new lead.

Can you tell me how did you do?

Thank you in advance.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/25/14, 3:59 PM
Seen: 1357 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM