Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Per product discount betwen dates in price rules?[solved]

By
Juan Ramon
on 5/30/14, 6:38 AM 903 views

In default price rules I cannot define a new version to apply one discount to product if default version is active.

I want to apply a discount  only to one product at certain date, and mantain prices to the rest of product.

How can I make this?

Thanks in advice.

Eva Pinter
On 5/31/14, 9:56 PM

Hello Juan,

Your description is not quite accurate: You probably created a "price list VERSION" per product as suggested by Nehal. As a matter of fact, this is the only place where you can enter the product and the sequence.

Juan Ramon
On 5/30/14, 5:56 PM

I have solved using one default pricelist with one version. In this version i have a default price and I add product with lower sequence, with price based on other pricelist with the versions needed. This way i can apply versions to one product, using one pricelist per product Hope it helps someone else

Nehal

--Nehal--
| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
--Nehal--
Nehal
On 5/30/14, 8:58 AM

Hi,

You can give product in Price List Items of Pricelist Versions of Pricelist that you have created. Add Start date and end date for that pricelist. That way you can apply pricelist to that specific product.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/30/14, 6:38 AM
Seen: 903 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM