This question has been flagged

Hi,

I happened to design a bar chart report for one of the client. I designed it on PRD Pentaho Report Designer using the query with parameters. It worked fine when I tested it on PRD.

When I call that report from OpenERP 7, it gave me the error.

Fault: <Fault 0: 'Failed to invoke method getParameterInfo in class com.willowit.reporting.PentahoRenderer: Unable to parse the document: ResourceKey{schema=org.pentaho.reporting.libraries.docbundle.bundleloader.ZipResourceBundleLoader, identifier=content.xml, factoryParameters={org.pentaho.reporting.libraries.resourceloader.FactoryParameterKey{name=repository}=org.pentaho.reporting.libraries.repository.zipreader.ZipReadRepository@39ef94dd, org.pentaho.reporting.libraries.resourceloader.FactoryParameterKey{name=repository-loader}=org.pentaho.reporting.libraries.docbundle.bundleloader.ZipResourceBundleLoader@2f2479fc}, parent=ResourceKey{schema=org.pentaho.reporting.libraries.resourceloader.loader.raw.RawResourceLoader, identifier=[B@1c1164c8, factoryParameters={}, parent=null}}'>

If anybody has successfully called bar chart pentaho report with openerp, plz do inform me how ?

Discard