Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Payroll salary rules ... python code require

Debashis Das
on 7/18/13, 3:52 AM 5,434 views

In HR Payroll module...I just want to avoid scheduling process for working days calculation..rather calculate it manually.

Ex. I have created 2 nos. field (float) "Calendar Days" (x_cd) and "Working Days" (x_wd) in "Worked Days" lines in "Employee Payslip". Now I want to calculate it in the Salary Rules ex. HRA result = contract.wage x 0.200 x "Working Days" / "Calendar Days" i.e. if calendar days = 31 and after deducting 1 unpaid leave i.e. working days = 30, then the HRA will be calculated on 30 days basis.

Please help me to input the python code in HRA result or what will be the Quantity field code if we calculate on basis percentage.

Please note that I am working on v6.1

| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

On 7/18/13, 3:59 AM

Python code::::

datej = str(payslip.date_to)

datek = str(payslip.date_from)

dj = datej[-2:]

new = 0

while (x<=31):

x= x+1

if str(x) == dj or "0"+str(x) == dj:

new= x

dk = datek[-2:]

old = 0

while (y<=31):

y= y+1

if str(y) == dk or "0"+str(y) == dk:

old= y

no_of_days = new-old + 1

result = no_of_days

thanks..its works

BBindaslife, Debashis Das
on 7/22/13, 10:42 AM

How can we calculate Overtime in salary slip in openerp

Atul Kumar jain
on 11/26/14, 2:07 AM

Please provide code to fetch employee name and email id from system when setting server action email 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/18/13, 3:52 AM
Seen: 5434 times
Last updated: 3/10/16, 7:36 AM