Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

outgoing mail being sanitized

By
Tilfried Weissenberger
on 7/31/14, 1:46 AM 765 views

Hi,

when I send a PO per email (using the template provided), all A HREF tags get "sanitized" rendering the result not in a link, but visible HTML markup. Is there a way to insert HTML links (A tags) in a safe way or turn off sanitizing?

regards, Tilli

Hi Michael, what I did was remove the A tags, as the mail clients usually auto-link email addresses and websites anyways. I tried locating the sanitizing code but python sure is a shitty language to debug :) (at least the way it's used in odoo)

Michael
On 5/12/15, 12:02 PM

I have exactly the same problem - trying to add a credit card payment link through the link designer - which works, but every & in the link is changed to & which renders the link unusable.

Tilfried have you found a solution for this or posted a ticket somewhere?

--> Is there a way to exclude A-tags from being sanitized?

--> OR is there a way to disable sanitizing at all?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/31/14, 1:46 AM
Seen: 765 times
Last updated: 5/13/15, 1:57 AM