This question has been flagged

Hello, I try to automatically create Claims with dedicated incoming emails. Let's say I try to deal with claims from Amazon customers. The email address I use for all communications with Amazon is amazon@mycompany.com. To this address I will receive sales orders, general informations, customer inquiries, customers asking to return their products, etc... Each time the subject is clearly defined with a few words. So I'm wondering if for exemple there is a way to set up a rule telling that when the subject of an email from amazon@mycompany.com mention the word "Claim", OpenERP shall create a new claim.

Another heavier option would be to create an alias for this email address in Gmail : amazon-customer-service@mycompany.com and as for openERP to create a new claim when a mail is sent to this alias.

This looks like a basic need to me so I figure that it should exist in OpernERP but I can't find neither of those set up option in the regular configuration of OpenERP.

At the moment, I only can define my main address to connect to amazon@mycompany.com in gmail and deal with all emails that are sent to this address.

Any simple idea or does it ask developing a module ?

Thanks

Discard
Author

Anybody ? Or should I understand it's just impossible ?

Yes ... No body. respond rate in the forum are not so good. You should try yourselves.