Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenErp7 project tutorial

By
Wim Van den Borre
on 3/6/13, 4:52 PM 5,218 views

Hey,

Does anyone have a good tutorial on how to manage projects in openerp 7?

Kind regards,

Wim

Gem,

Thanks for your answer, I'm looking for a video or pdf tutorial, I browsed the launchpad files but I don't see any documentation in the project files.

Wim

Wim Van den Borre
on 3/7/13, 4:12 AM

Hi, see how to build documentation : http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/contribute/08_documentation_process.html#building-the-documentation and you will have html or pdf, see the readme.txt inside folder branch ... Bye

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
on 3/7/13, 4:36 AM

Pierre Soum

--Pierre Soum--
| 5 5 8
Aucamville, France
--Pierre Soum--
Pierre Soum
On 4/20/13, 9:13 AM

There isn't much out there, and the only ones you'll find are for v6. That's a BIG flaw for one of the most complex modules. You can always check here and there. Feel free to post any new discovery!

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 3/6/13, 7:03 PM
Wim Van den Borre
On 3/7/13, 4:40 AM

Gem,

Thanks again, but I'm on Windows :) Is that possible to build the documentation on a windows machine?

Wim

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/13, 4:52 PM
Seen: 5218 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM