This question has been flagged
2 Replies

i'd like some documentation for a efficient use of knowledge. tips etc...

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks. I am however looking for further precisions. I have some documents i'd like to import on knowledge management. They are stored in 4 different sections and in each sections i have 3 sub-sections. I basically want to keep them stored in the same way but in the ERP. I was thinking to change the name of my documents as to find them with filters. for example if i would type 'media', i would find all the media documents and then 'paper' all the media documents released in newspaper..etc then 'media'+ ' radio' all the broadcasts... I really don't know what is the best way to do.. I really hope on your help and advices

Discard
Best Answer

The knowledge management is also refer as document management.

You can get useful notes from Optimizing Document Management.

Discard
Author

Thanks. I am however looking for further precisions. I have some documents i'd like to import on knowledge management. They are stored in 4 different sections and in each sections i have 3 sub-sections. I basically want to keep them stored in the same way but in the ERP. I was thinking to change the name of my documents as to find them with filters. for example if i would type 'media', i would find all the media documents and then 'paper' all the media documents released in newspaper..etc then 'media'+ ' radio' all the broadcasts... I really don't know what is the best way to do..

Document module consists of Directories & Documents. After installing Document module, you will find Directory structure which consists of many documents and sub categories. And the good thing is you can create your own directory & sub categories and also create documents for particular directory. That way it would work.

Author

Thanks Keyur