Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP , PostgreSQL and JSP

By
Abhishek
on 7/22/13, 4:41 PM 1,645 views

HI,

I have a website developed in Java technology, now my concern if a person come to this site they may send me a message related to their service needs or like a new lead or first login with their id they will give further service request and feedback or like this.

After this is it possible to directly records in PostgreSQL database and then it will be directly come in my OpenERP system as a new lead or service required by exiting customers they are defined customers in system. Simply saying using a single database with two UI one by OpenERP and another by JSP pages. Any idea or suggestion are welcome !!!

thanks in Advance ......

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 7/23/13, 3:45 PM

Yes you can do that. You can create leads from your webpage via XML-RPC. There is an example of doing that in the CRM E-book. It is not a big deal to do that. You can also create a lead with e-mails received in your website.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/22/13, 4:41 PM
Seen: 1645 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM