Odoo Help

OPENERP on Synology NAS device

By
Karolin Ar.
on 8/3/14, 5:13 AM 5,183 views

Hi, Does anyone installed/worked OpenERP on/with NAS ?!

How can i find OpenERP files on Synology (DSM OS) ?

Thanks, Parelli

Tobias Frankl
On 8/3/14, 5:42 AM

I tried that a while ago. And there were problems with the VT-x capabilities of processors in the synology. A Installation was possible but during normal work there were error messages specific to the lack of the right processors. I changed to a normal linux server.

There are some threads in the synology forums. It was installable as a "normal" app in the synology "apps".

flg
On 8/3/14, 5:21 PM

Hello

OpenEPR v 6.1 and v7 are part of the standards package in the current version of DSM.

Nevertheless, the v7 version is quite old and no updates are provided. I tested this procedure to update to current version of v7. It worked fine for me :http://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=71611

I did not find any recipe to install v8 on a synology and did not want to play with postgesql on my syno as also used by DSM.

Franck

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/3/14, 5:13 AM
Seen: 5183 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM