Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP Module For Manufacturing QA

By
Alex Gallien
on 5/1/14, 3:50 PM 664 views

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use OpenERP to help streamline the manufacturing process for a client, and am wondering if it has the functionality that I am looking for. In their current system after setting up a work order, a "runner" is printed, with QA steps customized to the process. There are some universal steps, and some that are customized for the substrate/material. For example:

Verify Incoming Part Count to purchase order
Parts per count  ________  initial _________

If count does not agree to Purchase Order prepare
a Discrepant Material Report

-----

Visually Check for Damage

Sample Size  _____  Accept  _____  Reject  ______

-----

MATTE SILVER PLATE                         .003000
    Matte Silver Plate per Lam Spec 202-039393-001
    Type I - Matte
    Grade A - With Supplementary tarnish-resistant
    treatment (Chromate)

-----

etc...

Is there an app/module that has this functionality? Or something close that I could base a custom module off of? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/14, 3:50 PM
Seen: 664 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM