I'm trying to make a Purchase Receipt but the OpenERP does not list the account options from required field on bill information lines.
Steps to reproduce:
- The user goes to Accouting > Suppliers > Purchase Receipt;
- The user fill up te Supplier, Account, Due Date;
- The user goes to Bill Information tab;
- The user clicks on Add an Item button;
- The system add a new blank line;
- The problem happens right here when the user try to select a account to the bill information row. The OpenERP doesn't show the any account. Even the account its a required field. I cant save the Purchase Receipt
Why the OpenERP doesn't show any account ?
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/15/14, 2:25 PM|
|Seen: 988 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|