Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm trying to make a Purchase Receipt but the OpenERP does not list the account options from required field on bill information lines.
Steps to reproduce:
- The user goes to Accouting > Suppliers > Purchase Receipt;
- The user fill up te Supplier, Account, Due Date;
- The user goes to Bill Information tab;
- The user clicks on Add an Item button;
- The system add a new blank line;
- The problem happens right here when the user try to select a account to the bill information row. The OpenERP doesn't show the any account. Even the account its a required field. I cant save the Purchase Receipt
Why the OpenERP doesn't show any account ?
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/15/14, 2:25 PM|
|Seen: 1213 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|