OpenERP and Google OAuth
In our company we use Google Apps for our business, and we would like to set up with OpenERP, so based in documentation and other forum posts i did the following:
- My OpenERP server is enabled in this URL: http://subdomain.mydomain.com:8069
- Install OpenAuth module in OpenERP 7.0
- In Google Console API, created a client_id with the proper "Redirect URL" as: http://subdomain.mydomain.com:8069/auth_oauth/signin
- Enable and configure the module in OpenERP with the created client_id, and everything else left as it is.
- Enter to http://subdomain.mydomain.com:8069/?db=DATABASENAME
- The "Log in with Google" button appears (how could i make appear always?)
- I use the correct email and password from Google Apps (firstname.lastname@example.org or configured alias email@example.com)
- The same email is configured as the user email and username in OpenERP
- Google asks me for authorization, everything looks fine and Google redirects me to my OpenERP log in screen, BUT with no success, and with the following Authorization URL error: http://subdomain.mydomain.com:8069/#action=login&oauth_error=2
I have no idea what else to do, I have tried all the possible combinations with the email and username in OpenERP, but it seems I am missing something. Where do I configure or associate the user from OpenERP with the user of Google Apps?