In our company we use Google Apps for our business, and we would like to set up with OpenERP, so based in documentation and other forum posts i did the following:
- My OpenERP server is enabled in this URL: http://subdomain.mydomain.com:8069
- Install OpenAuth module in OpenERP 7.0
- In Google Console API, created a client_id with the proper "Redirect URL" as: http://subdomain.mydomain.com:8069/auth_oauth/signin
- Enable and configure the module in OpenERP with the created client_id, and everything else left as it is.
- Enter to http://subdomain.mydomain.com:8069/?db=DATABASENAME
- The "Log in with Google" button appears (how could i make appear always?)
- I use the correct email and password from Google Apps (email@example.com or configured alias firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The same email is configured as the user email and username in OpenERP
- Google asks me for authorization, everything looks fine and Google redirects me to my OpenERP log in screen, BUT with no success, and with the following Authorization URL error: http://subdomain.mydomain.com:8069/#action=login&oauth_error=2
I have no idea what else to do, I have tried all the possible combinations with the email and username in OpenERP, but it seems I am missing something. Where do I configure or associate the user from OpenERP with the user of Google Apps?