This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I used openerp-allinone-setup-7.0-latest.exe to install OpenERP 7 in windows platform. I fetched latest version from LunchPad repository ~openerp/openobject-addons/trunk using Bazaar.

I copied trunk addons folders to C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-20140324-001327\Server\server\openerp\addons then restarted OpenERP service

Then, when I enter localhost:8069 I get No handler found error!!

Any help please??

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

"No handler found" error comes when we try to import some modules or libraries which are not available..so first download thosew libraries and error will be solved...In log file  you can see which library is missing... 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Follow the step given by Sahib Hasanov, and after finding the module which causes this error, delete it (you can restore it later) and refresh your page.

Discard

did all these steps still the same error : no handler found. I deleted a __init__.py~ wich is a backup of a __init__.py module file, when I refreshed the page the error comes.

Best Answer

This error related to problem with python code in some module. Open this file
C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-20140324-001327\Server\server\openerp-server.log and go to the file end. You will see in which module and phyton file you have error.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Guys !!

We are an IT development company based in India, We are Gold partners with Oracle and are experts in ERP implementation.

We have also developed a Mini ERP to meet the needs of the SME's.

We get very good reviews for our end-to-end IT services from our clients.

We can cater to any requirement in IT and that too in affordable prices.

Why should a modest budget mean you have to compromise on the quality of the services or products.

Do give us a call to discuss your needs and rest assured for the best services.

Best Regards,

Akash Verma

Sr. Business Development Manager

SRDT Pvt. Ltd.

+91-8176047544

Discard