Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP 7: Resetting payment reminder levels

By
Laurens
on 5/22/13, 6:14 AM 1,352 views

This may be a silly question, but where can I find the option to reset payment reminder levels? I know in OpenERP 6 you could revert the level of payment reminder from e.g. 2 (Urging) to 1 (Polite).

Isn't there such an option in OpenERP 7? I sent one of my customer a payment reminder before, under my e-mail, to test this functionality. However I still want this customer to receive the polite reminder first. I know I can do this with a manual payment reminder, but for in the future: if it is possible, where can I find/activate this setting?

Anyone out there with the same problems / need ? We had a case where the generated pdf containing the payment reminders was 'lost' while saving. No trace of the pdf and all customer records have been updated. A method to either save the output on the server for reprinting and a method to change reminder level per customer would be very useful.

Ifredo Baas
on 3/12/14, 2:50 PM
Laurens
On 5/27/13, 10:05 AM

So I am assuming we can't do this in version 7?

Did you find a solution for this issue? I'm looking for the same option...

Geert Surkijn
on 1/16/14, 8:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/22/13, 6:14 AM
Seen: 1352 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM