Odoo Help

[OpenERP-7] Point of sale receipt not matching pos_receipt.sxw

By
Matthew Fournier
on 6/5/13, 6:05 PM 2,524 views

The given receipt layout is not working for my Star TSP100LAN printer, so I intended to edit the layout in pos_receipt.sxw to fit. A test page of printing out the .sxw worked fine, but, after replacing the pos_receipt.sxw file in /point_of_sale/reports/pos_receipt.sxw nothing changed. Included below is two images showing the POS receipt as it appears in OpenERP and the layout open in OpenOffice.

imgur.com/a/O1wbD

Hi!!! I have the same problem. What you resolved? Thanks

Geiner Prieto Chinchilla
on 6/10/13, 5:48 PM
Matthew Fournier
On 6/18/13, 2:22 PM

I was not able to use the pos_receipt.sxw for sales receipts, but I managed to edit the xml file that prints it and modify it to fit my printer paper.

The file is located in /point_of_sale/static/src/xml/pos.xml

Look for PosTicket and set all the margins and borders to something very small. I use 3px for mine, just barely keeps it off the edge of the paper.

I still have no way to use the report layout that was given, but hopefully this will help people fix receipt layout problems.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/5/13, 6:05 PM
Seen: 2524 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM