Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Openerp 7 One Sale order Multiple Invoice

By
Ashish Singh
on 7/11/14, 12:59 AM 1,055 views

Hello Everyone

I have one query regarding "One Sale order Multiple Invoice"

suppose i  create one sale order in that i mention one product called Furniture.i had create one sale order line with 100 quantity ,

Now i want to make invoice of that product Furniture which i gave in sale order, i want to create invoice of 10 furniture at a time &  then make payment ,this process is allowed 10 time for 100 quantity of furniture  in 10-10 batch

How can i do pls Help me

Thanks

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 7/16/14, 4:29 AM

We can split invoice using the module named l10n_ve_split_invoice. But the module works based on the invoice line and not based on quantity of product.

For eg: If we have 5 invoice line, we have to first set split invoice number in the comapny configuration. Next when we validate the invoice, it splits according to the number that we given in the company configuration.

I dont know, how this answer help you.I know this is not apt answer for your question, but I share the knowledge that i know.  

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/11/14, 12:59 AM
Seen: 1055 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM