Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Open wizard on onchange method

Ricardo Martins
on 4/15/14, 10:24 PM 1,615 views

I need to open a new window (wizard) on onchange method. When the quantities on sale_order_line are higher that i have available, the new wizard auto open!!

Explaination: I have created a "select quantities and source location" wizard on sale_order_line and i need to add the auto open that wizard when i select more quantities that i have on my current location_id. I have everything working (workflow) but for now, i need to click a button on sale_order_line to select those quantities and locations. I really need this process to be automaticly so the user dont have to click another button and cannot advance on the workflow without selecting the right quantities and locations.

Erdem Uney
On 7/18/14, 2:59 PM

You can trigger some wizards by setting their `state` to `open` value.. Haven't checked your case but this may work..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/15/14, 10:24 PM
Seen: 1615 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM