Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Open Source eCommerce/eShop integration?

By
Clayton John Smith
on 9/12/13, 10:09 AM 6,924 views

Hi

I am a new user of OpenERP 7 (latest nightly)- I am now learning and evaluating the application.

I am looking to integrate OpenERP with an Open Source eShop/Cart/eCommerce platform - one of these probably:

Magento PrestaShop OpenCart

I have found a number of discussions and some old & partial solutions but nothing that appears to be available and fully working.

Does anyone know of a good solution? How do most OpenERP users do online retail and manage the connection to eBay, Amazon, Google etc?

Thanks BB

We already have a solution for prestashop integration... you can contact me to ricardo.nbs.martins@opencloud.pro

OpenCloud Unipessoal LDA, Ricardo Martins
on 9/12/13, 11:03 AM

Thanks. Can we discuss on forum so that everyone (with a similar requirement) can see and use the information?

Clayton John Smith
on 9/12/13, 3:56 PM

@CJS Webkul have a opencart/openerp integration here https://store.webkul.com/OpenCart-Modules/ERP/Opencart-OpenERP-Connector.html - hopefully in future they can be encouraged to upgrade this to v8 and to produce an integration that mirrors what is done by odoo's native ecommerce - (creating sales orders not just quotations, creating payment transactions, like paypal etc) - Yet another UK users of opencart/openerp who is looking for an integration (like myself - kurt at cmr dash direct dot com to share the pain !)

Hertford Developments Limited, Kurt Haselwimmer
on 7/19/14, 5:39 AM

The opencart/odoo integration from webkul that I mentioned above has been nicely upgraded to v8, and I have had developments undertaken that allow it to be used with odoo-on-saas (no module needed on the odoo side) and with odoo in a multiwarehouse configuration - it works great on my dev system.

Hertford Developments Limited, Kurt Haselwimmer
on 12/12/14, 4:14 AM
Tran Ngoc Tuan
On 6/25/15, 8:03 AM

We have launched our Indiegogo campaign for Joomla Odoo Connectors project! Please check out our story and back us.

Here is our official crowdfunding page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/joomla-odoo-connector-synchronizer-and-integrator

Upon release, the following connectors will be available.

1. Standard Joomla Odoo Connector
  2. VirtueMart Odoo Connector
  3. HikaShop Odoo Connector
  4. EShop Odoo Connector
  5. j2Store Odoo Connector
  6. redSHOP Odoo Connector
  7. MijoShop Odoo Connector
  8. ECommerce WD Odoo Connector

If you cannot contribute now, you still can help spread the word by sharing with your friends. Your kind support will be highly appreciated!

Stefan Reisich

--Stefan Reisich--
| 7 7 8
Pfungstadt, Germany
--Stefan Reisich--
Stefan Reisich
On 9/12/13, 3:05 PM

I think this is what you're searching for. But it's not published:

http://www.camptocamp.com/de/actualite/e-commerce-new-openerp-magento-connector-july-2013/

In the future you will be able to use the connector to connect OpenERP with Magento, and Magento connects to eBay, Amazon(e.g. http://m2epro.com/).

Thanks. This looks good, but it appears to depend on a lot more funding .....not sure when it will arrive. It would be great to have it open source and free but as it seems like a module that should be part of the OpenERP "core". Maybe (as funding seems so hard to come by) it could be a chargeable module or even provided as a service (e.g. openbay on prestashop)?

Clayton John Smith
on 9/12/13, 3:52 PM

Hi, just an update to say that we released it today: The announcement

It's free and Open Souce. The solution is based on standard OpenERP addons.

Camptocamp SA, Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
on 11/6/13, 3:56 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/12/13, 10:09 AM
Seen: 6924 times
Last updated: 6/25/15, 8:03 AM