Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I want to setup Office 365 account in Odoo. I am getting this error while sending mail from Odoo:
'Mail Delivery Failed', u"Mail delivery failed via SMTP server 'smtp.office365.com'.\nSMTPDataError: 550\n5.7.60 SMTP; Client does not have permissions to send as this sender.
How to solve it?
I have prepared a guide on how to integrate the Odoo ERP with Office 365 mail server ( https://ventor.tech/guides/how-to-configure-emails-to-work-with-office-365-and-odoo/ ). It has been verified on many customers already, and all screenshots are from latest Odoo (11 at the moment of writing) and latest version of Office 365.
At a glance what should be done:
- Configure Outgoing mail Server in Office 365 as Relay Server
- Configure Catchall Email in Office 365
- Install Odoo module to inform users that they used the wrong email
- Configure Outgoing Mail Server in Odoo
- Configure Incoming Mail Server in Odoo
- Test Odoo ERP Emailing Setup