This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello there.  I came across one of your answers regarding setting up office 365 and odoo.

1. In Odoo setup a SMTP server using your mail exchange (MX) endpoint record with port 25 no security

2. In Office 365 configure a connector so Odoo can send email to Office 365. Office 365 can then relay email to your organization mailboxes and to external recipients. Office 365 > admin > exchange > mail flow > connectors: configure a connector for your Odoo ("email") server with the internet connecting IP address (CIP: [IP address] from the internetheader the email). In my testcase the IP address of the router connecting to the internet.

I was able to follow the process and get outgoing emails to be sent successfully.  However, they all show up in the spam or junk folder in the users mailbox.  I have tried everything I could think unsuccessfully.  Has anyone been able to overcome this issue?

Thank you very much for your help

Evan

Discard
Best Answer

Check out https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Prevent-email-from-being-marked-as-spam-in-EOP-and-Office-365-74aaade0-efc0-46ac-b949-f2d1d59256fa

Don't resolve this by the SAFE SENDERS method, otherwise while users will get your emails, Customers and Vendors won't.

Discard