This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello,

I have 1 custom models that is lot.lot

When I purchased product, create lot in under lot.lot model

Now I want to transfer lot into the different products.

So for that, I created 2 move that is, 1 out move(lot.lot product) and 1 in move(product.product)

But when I transfer, it shown be below warning.

Warning :- It is not possible to unreserve more products of Lot than you have in stock.(stock -> models -> stock_quant.py -> line no 266)

Example :-
I purchased Test1 product with 20 qty. So there is creates 1 lot for that in that lot product will be Test1 and qty, remaining qty will be 20 as well.

There is wizard for transfer. I select Test2 with 5 qty and Test3 with 5 qty. When I transfer, usererror occurs for Test1 product.

What I have to achieve is that :-
when it is done, Test1 product have left 10 qty while Test2 and Test3 both have left 5 qty each.

It can be happened in Odoo10.0 but It can't be work with Odoo12.0 

Is there any relation between stock.move and stock.quant? If Yes, How can I connect to each other.

In Odoo10.0, there is method called "_quant_create_from_move" in quant, so easily update the value but In Odoo12.0, I can't see any relation between stock.move and stock.quant

How can I solve this ?

Any help or answer is appreciable.
Thanks,

Discard
Author

Hello, Any update regarding this will be valuable for me. Thanks,

If it is solved what is the solution please ?

solution please!

Best Answer

Hi Thomas,

For my case, below link solved the issue.

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/it-is-not-possible-to-unreserve-more-products-of-than-you-have-in-stock-138783

Update: Sorry, I read the Question wrongly. That link fixed Unable to unreserve error, not OP mentioned issue.

Update

Discard