This question has been flagged

Hello to everybody. I put a value in the field Report footer in setting Company information and it is visible on the customer invoice at the bottom. The problem is that I changed this value but in the new invoices is still the previous and not the new. I searched in some view of the module, in some py and xml file inside the Account folder but I didn't found where I could make the variation. Could someone give me an help? Thank you.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I apologize. I found what was the problem. I set the value for Report Footer in the Company info and after that I installed 2 new languages. When I tried to print an invoice in one of the new language it use the traduction (same value) of the Report Footer. Then I changed the value but not the traductions!!

In any case I would like to ask you what is the different behavior with and without tick in Reload from Attachment. I tried to use it but I haven't saw any difference. Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Just do one thing, activate the developer mode and navigate to Settings-> Technical -> Reporting -> Reporting, search and select the corresponding report, open it.

Then take the Advanced Properties page, and check whether Reload from Attachment is ticked. If it is ticked, just untick it and print the report again.

Thanks

Discard