This question has been flagged

Good morning, I would like to know how I can set up a warehouse as a vendor. For example

A <- Warehouse 1

B <- Warehouse 2

If I go to purchase, I would like to select the warehouse A in the Vendor field, then in Deliveries & invoice select "Deliver To" Warehouse B Receipts. In this way Warehouse A would start the various operations such as Pick, internal move, etc. While in Warehouse B I would wait on Receipts. Tell me if I have not been clear.

Discard

A vendor is a vendor (legal entity) and a warehouse is a warehouse. If you want to treat your warehouse like a vendor, then establish a company owning your warehouse and being a logistics provider.

Author

What I want to reproduce are the operations of the two warehouses, because they have different owners even if they belong to the same system. I would like the warehouse manager A to read the request and then accept every operation, pick, delivery, etcetera. Simply using an "internal transfer" is not enough for what my clients are asking for.

If there are different owners of stock, then it is called consignment. You may want to read this: https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/10.0/inventory/management/misc/owned_stock.html