This question has been flagged
2 Replies

From this day on, I get the following error when creating a new project:

"The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:

- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it

- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: Analytic Account - account.analytic.account]"

Until today I did not get this error.

Searching revealed the following page: "https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/help-1/question/getting-integrity-error-when-i-try-to-create-new-project-75080". Fortunately in that page there is no solution that will resolve my problem. I do have all access rights.

Any suggestion on how to solve this problem?

Discard
Best Answer

That could be that the project.project model has been extended with a required field(this change cannot correctly set in the database because of the existing data, but the validations of the data before inserting in the database raise those errors) but the view that you are using was not extended as well so you are not sending the needed required field to the create method

Discard
Author Best Answer

Dear Axel. Thank you for your reply. I have deleted all the existing projects. Still the same problem. I tried to figure out what field had extended the project.project model. I can find two fields in the model that are not in the view. Unfortunately I am not able to modify those fields. I am also not able to change the obligatory of fields in the model.

Any suggestions further more?

Discard