Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo v9e project module - Calculating days to close and working hours to close for project issue not working

By
Thomas
on 11/28/16, 4:28 AM 64 views

Hi!

I am using the Odoo project module and would like to have the "days to close" and "working hours to close" as metrics for project issues. The fields are already there and can be used in the reporting. However, for my project issues the two fields are always 0.00, so nothing is calculated.

How are these two fields calculated? I'm guessing it is difference from creation date to when an issue is moved to a close stage. But this does not work for me. So, how can I get this to work?

As always, all answers are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/28/16, 4:28 AM
Seen: 64 times
Last updated: 11/28/16, 4:39 AM