This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I was working on a database and suddenly, after trying to install some OCA's account-fiscal-rule module, my server stopped working and i got the following error:

ParseError: "External ID not found in the system: base.menu_definitions" while parsing /home/yannick/odoo/odoo8/addons/project_issue/project_issue_view.xml:5, near

<menuitem id="menu_project_confi" name="Issues" parent="base.menu_definitions" sequence="2"/>

I haven't changed anything on project_issue module code. I tried to open up another database that I have, and I got the same error. Anyone has a clue about what happend and how can I solve it?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. I created a new user, but when I change the ownership of my database in pgadmin, I got the following:

An error has occurred:

11:08:01: Error: ERROR: must be member of role "Yan2"

Discard

You should create a super user to do it.

There you can found a guide: http://www.opengest.solutions/forum/aide-1/question/comment-creer-un-superuser-sous-postgresql-16

It is in frensh, but all commands are in bold.

Best Answer

Try to change the owner of the damnaged database under phppgadmin or pgadmin. Then restart odoo and it should work. To repair tha damnaged database, try to edit the damnaged view directly in the database.

Discard