Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo v8 not working fine :Register payement?

Qamar Soft
on 4/2/15, 7:15 AM 495 views

follow the instruction in a new databes as the steps

1. install new database with account_vocher module

2. select Maroc accounting package

3. create new invoice

4. register payement for the invoice

5. check if the payement are listed on the payements tab

I make the payement but the balance stel the same and there is no payement lines in the payements tab!!

do you have any idea ?

Qamar Soft
on 4/6/15, 6:39 AM

| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

On 4/2/15, 9:10 AM

Hi Rachid,

Have you checked about Journal Entry ??, you can post that and it will show in your Balance...

Hope this helps...

I didn't understand what you said, but the lines exist on the Journal Vouchers & Journal Entries !!. why they the balence don't change and the lines don't apaire on the payement tab ?!!

Qamar Soft
on 4/2/15, 3:53 PM

Maybe Journal entries related to your payments are not posted. make sure that they are posted.

Yassine TEIMI
on 6/11/15, 7:40 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 4/2/15, 7:15 AM
Seen: 495 times
Last updated: 6/14/16, 11:29 AM