Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[odoo v.9.0c] Convert "sales order" into "invoice" - err message "Nothing to invoice"

By
AdeRD
on 7/25/16, 5:09 AM 201 views

Hello the community,

My problem : I try to convert a "sales order" into "invoice", but in "invoice status" i have a message "nothing to invoice".

In the online demo i have the same problem. I need to clic on Delivery to force availability. Then i can invoice. 

But in my opinion, it's not the good method... I probably forgot something ! 

In my situation (artisan production) i don't want to use the stock. I only want to make a quotation -> convert in sales order -> convert in invoice. 

If you need more informations, i can give it. (sorry for my broken English!!)

AdeRD

That's right ! Thanks a lot.

AdeRD

AdeRD
on 7/26/16, 11:36 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 7/25/16, 9:53 AM

If you do not want to use stocks, then define your product type as "Consumable" or "Service" instead of "Stockable".

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/25/16, 5:09 AM
Seen: 201 times
Last updated: 7/27/16, 2:22 AM