This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi 

I am very confused about Odoo Pricing. If we have 5 users using CRM and another 10  users using Inventory. Do we pay for CRM for 5 or 15 users? Same goes for Inventory. It seems I am paying both CRM and Inventory for 15 users. 

On top of it, if I choose Odoo Studio it comes up charging for 15 users (even if i only need 1 user to use Odoo Studio).

Is there a clear guidelines how to order apps based on users I dont seems to find one. How do we define which user to use which app ? Our Inventory users dont use CRM and sam with sales only using CRM not inventory.

Anurag

Discard
Author

Thanks Chris 

I understand there is a simple explanation but I could not find it. 

I am still not sure how to order "per App" or "per User for all apps". 

Only way I see it when I try to add app it shows price per user and if I increase number of users, it multiplies. 

Is there a help document somewhere to follow.

Anurag

Best Answer

Hi Anurag:

If you increase the number of users, the price will increase only by the additional number of users * per user price. 

For example, if you start with 1 user and 2 apps - CRM + Studio, the monthly price is 102.50 EUR (1 user * 22.50 + CRM: 20 + Studio: 60). Now, if you increase the number of users to 5 the price goes up to 192.50 EUR (earlier price of 102.50 + 4 additional users * 22.50)

NOTE: To add to what Chris mentioned earlier, there are 2 sets of prices - monthly and annual. The annual prices are lower than the monthly prices because you will be paying for 12 months upfront. Plus, first time users get a further discount off the regular prices which varies from time to time.

Discard
Author

Thanks Paresh It is clear to me now

Best Answer

You pay

• per user (for all apps)

• per app (for all users, regardless of how many you have)

So in your example you pay for 15 users and for the CRM and Inventory app.  You can't choose to pay for a certain number of users for each app.  And you aren't paying any more for Odoo Studio because you have 15 users, it's a fixed price.  

Discard
Best Answer

I understand there is a simple explanation but I could not find it. 

Discard