Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ODOO Pricelist | How to set the base price PUBLIC PRICE to not get modified based on the discount applied.?

Mohammed Kamar-eddine
on 9/5/16, 10:35 AM 141 views

Hello all,

'm using the ODOO pricelist for sales.order and invoice. The issue i'm facing is : I create a PRICELIST, and add PRODUCT-X with a rule of NEW PRICE  = BASE PRICE(PUBLIC PRICE) x (23%) where its Sale Price in WH is set to let's say 770  and the discount is 23 percent, the discount gets applied  to 770  the first time = 592.9- then once the product is added for a second time the 770 is no longer used as a base price, but the 592.9 is used and a 23 percent discount is applied and so forth...

Please view the image below to get a clear picture of what goes on, i want the PUBLIC PRICE to not change automatically... If someone could give me advice, or if there's any module out there on the Odoo apps..

Now at the end we will have a look at the Product's PUBLIC PRICE and it will be 351.53 instead of 770 (we set at the beginning).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/5/16, 10:35 AM
Seen: 141 times
Last updated: 9/5/16, 11:58 AM