This question has been flagged

Dear Odoo professionals, 

My name is Sébastien and we are developing an Odoo frontend for iPhone/IPod/IPad.

i/Odoo is an iOS application allowing you to access your Odoo data like products, partners, opportunities and much more directly on your IOS device. 

We are looking for tester/volunteer to refine our solution. As a member of the beta program, you can take part in shaping our solution by test-driving our beta release and letting us know what your think.

All kinds of feedback is more than welcome. If an essential feature is missing or buggy, if you don't like the colors, the shape, the smell, if you don't understand the user interface , feel free to send us your feedback.  

You can send your feedback to feedback@ubiteck.ch.

Thanks in advance for your contribution

How can I participate ?

Send us an email at enroll.me@ubiteck.ch to be a member of the program. Within the next 24 hours you will receive an email of confirmation.

How do I get the public betas ?

As a member of the Ubiteck Beta program, you’ll be able to get the latest public beta. You will receive an email explaining the procedure to get and install the solution. It requires to install TestFlight (It's free). You will receive in the invitation a Redeem code. By entering this code in TestFlight you will install the beta release of i/Odoo.

How can i find the database name

The database name could be found using the following procedure :

1. Log in your Odoo instance using your favourite browser

2. In the right top corner click on the triangle

3. Click on About Odoo

4. You should see the about window

5. In the right top corner click on Activate the developer mode

6. Close the window by clicking the cross in the right top corner

You should see the database name in bracket after your name in the top right corner 

Do I have to pay a fee to join the program or pay for software?

No. Both the program and software are free.

Which versions are supported

We have tested our version with Odoo 8 and 9. 

Discard