Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo forum TAGS alert('0')

By
Thomas Fossoul
on 10/29/14, 1:04 PM 1,241 views

Could you please remove this fabulous alert('0'); when you want to specify a tags ?

Same problem here using different browsers, though I'm wondering how some other users have tags for their posts.

Analystik, Hamid Darabi
on 10/29/14, 1:31 PM

I am having problems with tagging my posts as well. Can only add 1 tag (not several [divided by space] as used to.

gunnar
on 10/29/14, 6:50 PM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 10/29/14, 7:08 PM

There is a GitHub Pull request #1927 that is suppose to deal with a lot of tag related issues but it has languished for two months without much success.

I can not edit tags using Chrome or IE only in FireFox.  And in FireFox I have to add a comma to do multiple tags.  Plus FireFox forgets the tags every time you edit the question.

Tobias Frankl
On 11/9/14, 4:54 AM

Had the same problem. Discovered a workaround.

By chance I discovered that I could use the forum TAGs in Chrome with full screen mode, without the "0 - Something" Pop-Up apearing. No Idea why it worked...give it a try

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/29/14, 1:04 PM
Seen: 1241 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM