This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has used Odoo for managing electroninc assemblies. I don't see any examples of this type of manufacturing management.  This would entail the need for managing alternate components (i.e. internal part # can have several approved external component part #'s), for storing a manufacturer, mfr #, etc. associated with internal part numbers etc.

It would also be important that raw material inventory be able to to track inventory across multiple BOMs for purchasing and forecasting of production builds.  

I'm totally new to Odoo and starting to play with it but have not found any good examples or sample implementations where Odoo is being used for electronic assembly manufacturing.

Any insight or sample data showing this implementation would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks, 

Discard

Hi Jones, You can use Odoo for any kind of Business, but you have to customise it for your requirement. If you need any help feel free to contact: baijuks@hotmail.com

Best Answer

Since your question in 2014, did you start using Odoo successfully to manage electronic assemblies?  Our company is attempting a transition from an earlier MRP system to Odoo now. 

Discard