Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo CMS learning

By
Anand
on 12/18/14, 4:40 AM 651 views

I have to learn odoo cms for the project purpose..

please give me some links to study odoo cms and customizing odoo cms..

Anand
On 12/22/14, 6:32 AM

Yess.... got the solution check here for link to odoo website module...

1.qweb

2.website module creation

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 12/18/14, 4:51 AM

I put together a tread on this topic.

Thank you stephen.. Is this good enough to start... Actually I want to make my odoo CMS to communicate with odoo ERP.... for this do you have any links..

Anand
on 12/18/14, 5:02 AM

You want to develop a module. There are many modules that do this you can review the code to get ideas from them. I don't know what you want to do but maybe the simplest module to start with would be Contact forms: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/website_crm That allows you to build a form on the website and put the data into the contacts database. There are others like: live chat, recruitment, blogs, forum, jobs, online events, etc.

Stephen Mack
on 12/18/14, 5:11 AM

You can look at the module's source code online at: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/tree/8.0/addons/website_crm

Stephen Mack
on 12/18/14, 5:21 AM

its good...stephen odoo cms is great.. but I need some docs or links to create a new module for website.... it seems different from ordinary module creation.. so some help is needed.. please...

Anand
on 12/18/14, 10:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/18/14, 4:40 AM
Seen: 651 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM