This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I am getting below error, how to resolve this any suggestions please.

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: hr.employee, Operation: read)

I found below solution for this but where we can this exactly:

hr_employee_read, hr employee read rights,model_hr_employee,,1,1,1,1
// or if you want to apply it to one specific group of users (for example your base.group_user):
hr_employee_read, hr employee read rights,model_hr_employee,base.group_user,1,1,1,1

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

By adding new access rights won't solve your issue. There might be many other access rights and record rules given for the same model hr.employee. So you have to check all those rights and rules to see which one is causing the issue and it has to be adjusted accordingly.

Just activate the developer mode and navigate to Settings -> Technical -> Security -> Access Rights / Record Rules, then search for the object hr.employee and see the rules and adjust it accordingly.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Raja,

Was the issue got sorted out? I am facing the same problem with the same rule. Pls do let me know if it got resolved. Thanks.

Discard
Author Best Answer

checked above one still I am getting same error.

Discard

Check and trace which rule or access rights is causing the issue by making each of them active False

Author

Reporting Manager should be able to access his and only his team's information in employee module for that I have written a record rule and added employee group.

In Domain I used this code: [('id','child_of', [employee.id for employee in user.employee_ids])]

Group is: Employees / Officer